+ soft blankets
+ the sound of birds chirping
+ food in general
- the cold
- sleeping in
- being in arguments
- hearing people yell at each other
Gou tries to come off as intimidating and mean but will quickly change to a more neutral expression to avoid looking rude. She's terrible with putting her thoughts into words and in an argument she is most likely to burst in anger and get into a fight as she is unable to prove the other wrong even if they really are. She is easily persuaded and will go out of her way to help others.
Despite being mistaken for a boy more often than she'd like to admit, it can be said that Gou had a normal childhood.
Her parents were kind and smothered her with love and affection whenever they came home from work, but they were barely home during the day so she had most of her meals alone, the older she got the less it bothered her as she began to understand the importance of money.
One would think she was lucky for getting so much love but there's only so much one can take, ungrateful or not, in her mind it was so much that it couldn't possibly be healthy. Once she became old enough to take care of herself, Gou left the house to start a life of her own.
- "Gou" isn't her real name but she uses it for everything, her real name is
- her last name is Whitehurst
- used to be mistaken for a boy until she hit puberty
- she used to have a Purugly plushie called "Nomnom"
- she's a lot stronger than she seems
- she's addicted to candy
- if she tells someone stupid jokes, acts goofy or gives (light) insults then she considers that person a close friend and is comfortable around them